Super Heros and Snotty Noses
It's Saturday, how delightful. Okay, I had my trial post so I'm feeling pretty good now.
TJ is in his red cape being a superhero and poor Arra is crashed out from her medicine. For some reason when my children are 6 months old they get bad coughs.....
Dinner with friends and some theatre are on the agenda today. We're taking TJ to see Beauty and The Beast tonight, TJ wants to know if the Beauty and the Beast will kiss... He's fascinated with kissing. I've never seen a three year old get so excited over kisses.
I think this Blog thing will be good for me, if I could get up early every morning and do it that would be swell, but so would jogging. :)
Well, Travis and I are trying to decide what to do to our "project" today. (Our new home)
We found some great light fixtures for the kitchen this week. Trashcans!! Cool trashcans, that I painted of course. I must paint everything.
Well, I guess I'm feeling pretty good today. It's a good day to be alive and I'm excited for a new week to be in view.
Until I talk to myself again, may the roads rise to meet you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home