Rain, Parties, Painting and a Stinky Burger King
The sound of thunder woke me up early this morning, at first I thought maybe Arra was making some new crazy sound for her wake up call, but it really was thunder!! We got some rain today, it's been months. So, that was nice.
Church today was good, still talking about the Psalms. Orientation-Disorientation-New Orientation. I really like this topic since I feel like I've been sitting in a pile of Disorientation for awhile now. However, I know my new orientation will come someday. Until then, I'll just find happiness in my disorientation. It's really not that difficult :) And after some events that have happend earlier this week, I see more and more how much I adore my life.
We ate lunch at a Burger King with our usual lunch group, we all had places to be so we needed something fast. I've never been to the Burger King on N.1st, but you walk in the playroom first, and it was smelly, then we ate in there...... Enough about the smell.
We had a visiting preacher at church today, he made a comment that everyday will be Sunday in Heaven, we all agreed that really didn't sound like the greatest idea. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he through in a few Friday nights with free babysitting!! Sundays always feel exausting. For some reason, no matter what, you're tired come Sunday afternoon. Maybe it's all subconcious because we know it's the day of rest. But Sundays are great because you usually have donuts in Bible class. Today I ate 3 :)
After our smelly lunch, and great fellowship, as always, we had to get to London's first Birthday party. Good time again.
Then at home, I got the urge to paint our bathroom red. It's taking all the paint I had left to paint one wall. I knew red was difficult, but geez. 800 coats later it looks sharp. But of course, it's still just one wall.
WOW..........Arra just had a SERIOUS POOP in her exersaucer.........
I guess I'll need to wrap this up.
Tomorrow is the start of another work week, another day to change the world. Another day to be grateful.
Well, I'd better change that diaper.
Until I talk to myself again......

2 Comments:
great
you're not talking to yourself anymore!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home