Saturday, March 18, 2006

Please Pray for TJ

Hi Praying Friends,
Over the past 4 days TJ has been growing a double chin! I was at my moms, and I came home early yesterday to take him to the doctor. His new chin is about the size of a golfball, he looks like he's gained a bunch of weight in his face, his speech is also impared because he can't open his mouth wide because it's too painful to put any kind of pressure on the growth. Basically the doctor said it could be a few different things. What we WANT it to be, is just a bacterial infection that has settled under his chin. We started an antibiotic and if it IS the bacterial infection then the doctor said we should start seeing big changes with in the next 24-48 hours. I gave him his first days doses yesterday, I was hoping this morning to see a change in the size, but unfortunately there's no change. I still haven't lost hope though. If we continue with no change we have to go back and do bloodwork, not a fun thing for a 3 year old!! Also, they said it's likely to keep growing and come to a head, like a massive pimple, then it would start to drain. NOT A PRETTY PICTURE. SO....... Please pray for healing and for courage if we do have to do blood work. He is being such a little trooper.LOVE YOU GUYS (and GALS)-Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home