Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's Been A Month??!!

Woah Nellie!!
I can't believe it's been a month since I wrote in this last. I guess this has been quite a busy month. The end of the semester, a trip to florida, house remodel work, kids. Anywho, tomorrow is the start of June and I've got serious goals going on!! I am determined to keep a clean house! I cleaned the kitchen and living room yesterday, and when I say cleaned that means mopping the wood floors too!!! And I finished picking up my room today, the furniture has been dusted so just mopping tomorrow then I start on Arra's room then on to TJ's. Gee it feels good to have a clean house!!
We have almost finished the hall bathroom remodel, the walls have been sheetrocked, textured and the shower has been installed. Next is the ceiling texture, molding, paint and in with the two new pedestal sinks... It feels so good!!
Today I went to my neighborhood bible study, I didn't get in trouble today or anything, in fact they are coming to my house next week.... Hey, anybody want to come??? So, I guess they think I'm okay after all.....
Lala la...... Well life is good. I even cooked dinner tonight!! Salmon patties, veggies and some shells and cheese. I got a most fantastic response. Pat pat, on my back... clean house, dinner, I'm starting to feel like a real woman. ;)
Well, I'm sleepy. The kids are out, so I should be too.
Until next post.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Super woman!!! Wow, I am highly impressed. Do you hire out?? I loved seeing you Sunday night. I seriously want more time with you!! I'm so glad you didn't get in trouble this week. But did you have fun?

4:49 AM  
Blogger Clint said...

every mans dream

6:45 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

I did have a pretty good time, only because I quizzed the teacher about what she thinks will happen at the end of the world...
And hey, I'd do work for the Gilbert house anytime!!

Thanks Clint, I'm trying!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

ugh clint i can't believe you said that. don't encourage him kate!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

what the heck did you get in trouble for?

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home