It's My Baby??!!
Looking at the pictures of the Thrift's with new baby Brooks, it's so sweet. There's nothing like being parents for the first time. I remember the feeling of leaving the hospital with TJ and thinking.... This is MY baby?? I get to take him home??? Really???!!!!! WOW!!
It's such an exciting time. There are so many firsts in life. IT's sad that they have to go by so quickly. I wish we could travel time and go back to all those memories that we want to have just one last time. Having children has brought me many joys and taught me many lessons. The best lesson of all is to treasure the little moments.
I truly live grateful for each day. Life is good.....

4 Comments:
Thanks for this gratitude reminder, Kate. I worked in the yard for 5 1/2 hours today and heard many trains. I became grateful for really good friends who are fast becoming family. I'm really grateful for you and your incredible family.
Awe.... I'm grateful for you too, I'm so thankful that God stuck us together. When I think back on how we met, I think it's so funny. Maybe my whole experience with that was simply to meet you :)
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home