What Do I Do?????
Okay, this is when a fortune teller could come in really handy.....
Today I was talking to my friend Dawne about the show she's going to direct for the Shakespeare Festival this summer. She was saying how she would love for me to be in the show. The show goes up in July, and has a 4 week rehearsal time, of course I'll be spending weeks prior to that memorizing all my lines. I want to do the show, but I know Travis will be in Summer School and working on the Festival himself. Gosh, this is when being a mommy can be so tricky..... I feel kind of selfish because I'll be starting a show in August, so that's two shows back to back. But I haven't done a full length show in almost 2 YEARS!!!! I can't believe that!!
So I just don't know what to do. I have to make a decision by Sunday, I know I just need to pray hard and listen.

6 Comments:
Tough decisions..hmm...I'll be praying for you.
Is that the Dawn that is dating Cole Bennett?
Very tough call. I hear you have a live-in nanny now. hmmm... I'll be praying for you to clearly hear your answer. I'd love to see you onstage again, but I guess I could wait until August.
That's the Dawne Beverly.
I love you ladies!! Thanks for praying, now I'll start listning. Maybe I'll hear my answer in the train whistles. :)
haha..its funny, now, I can't wait to hear a train whistle.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiim baaaaaaaaaaaack.
if you listen closely you can hear the answer in the whistle.
Clints Back!!! Horray!!!! Glad your back brother!!
Post a Comment
<< Home