Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lovin My Small Group

Okay, I'll admit it, I think I've got the best small group there is! Not only because we had delicious chicken fajitas tonight, but because were getting real! Real about our walk with the Lord, real about our feelings toward the church, real about our feelings. I LOVE BEING REAL!
This is what it's really about. And I am going to do the research for our group tatoo!! :)
I'm so happy to be a part of this body. They are my brothers and sisters.

9 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

No, man, I have the best small group...oh wait..we are in the same small group..!! Its like, yes, I have finally found my disfunctional soulmates!!

Remember when we make the tattoo trip that Elizabeth just wants to provide snacks and Susan will be praying for us..

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

LOL!!!!
I wonder what kind of snacks you provide for people getting tatoos??!! :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!! That's halarious!!
Is that how you spell halarious??? :)
So I guess for snacks we can have marguritas or what's the drink you had over Spring Break, all I remember is nudity was involved, maybe we should stay away from that.. :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

Oh yea, I can't remember if Alanna would do it, I'm thinking it's probably a no.....

9:07 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

hop, skip and go naked! and should we be talking about that here?? who reads this thing? oh yeah, we're being real now. ok, yes, skip those. they're dangerous. after just one (that's all I dared) I was hopping and skipping!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

you're out there - i can tell!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

how's tj's chin??

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

You know, I think you, me and Bev are the only ones who actually come to my blog.. actually, clint has been here once I think, a long time ago. I haven't really publisized my blog.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

Hey Alana!!! So glad you can join us! :)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home