Friday, March 24, 2006

How Fun Was Tonight??!!!

I had such a great time tonight with all of you. Seriously, our group is so stinkin' fun. We really do have to do things more often. I was telling Travis how the guys really need to get together, I know this group is going to be so powerful for Ryan (and everyone else) We were talking how he needs a good older male role model in his life (I'm so glad he and Clint have bonded!!)
I wish you all had been in the car with me when I saw the train and JESUS!! I was so giddy, I'm still giddy. CANDY, I MUST and I say it again, I MUST go to one of these soaking parties with you. Like I said in our other blog, I'm feeling the fires under my sole are getting hotter. I have such a deep hunger to understand my spiritual self. I feel God keeps revealing so many amazing things to me, I must keep seeking.
Candy, have I ever thanked you for inviting us to this small group? I can't believe we've been a part of it for like 2 years now. CRAZY!!
I love you all so dearly. Thanks for walking this journey with me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

not bad for a bunch of old folks hu

8:43 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

i cannot believe clint is beating me to all these posts! of course i have some distractions - like a 14 year old who isn't home yet and was supposed to be 30 minutes ago - big trouble brewing...anyway - I LOVE THIS SMALL GROUP!!! When can we get together again??? huh? when? now? i'm free and i'm wide awake - hyped up on major coffee - shoulda had decaf...don't tell alana. And yes! You're goin with me to soak, Kate!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

btw - did you read my blog post about the candle flame? if not, go read it here - http://candygilbert.blogspot.com/2006/03/consuming-fire.html God is all over the place. i wish you'd seen max's face when i told him about it.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

Yall are the coolest old folk that I know!! ;)
Yea, I should have drank decaf as well. I was acting like a GOOF BALL when I went to bed, I could not go to sleep!! I hope Max got home safely!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

So fun..Kate, I was sorry I didn't get to visit with you and Travis much. I was so excited to see those high schoolers from Highland there that I just kept talking to them. I was talking to Jenavene telling her that you are my precious friend now.
Man, I want to have a coffee shop at Highland. A place we all can come and the youth can play for us or we can share stories of train whistles in our life.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

what is a soak?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

I have to turn you people on to soaking, that's all there is to it. And Bev - you have a gift with those kids. I'm glad. They need people like you. I can't wait to have our coffee house. Story night - great idea! And yes, Kate, Max finally got home okay at nearly 11. geez louise.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

Great Idea Bev!! I can do dramatic readings :)
I'm so sad I couldn't soak today.
Next Time!!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home