Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lord, Give me direction.....

I just don't know folks, I just don't know.
I am having one of those "where do I really want to be?" Days.
I want to be a OB. I really do, I want to deliver babies. What an amazing job.
I am so fascinated with the entire process. The hard thing though would be delivering a baby
and then handing it over to a mother that I don't think is fit. Ugh, that's when my desire to be
a foster parent comes into play. So I could deliver babies and take home the ones with bad mommies.
Okay, now I'm getting somewhere ;)
But I also thought about social work, being the one to help the babies get out of the bad homes with the mean mommies and daddies.
But I must remember, I have a degree in Theatre..... so what do I do now???? I know, I play the role of an OB that is also a social worker and foster parent. There's got to be a play about that somewhere.
I know that God knows the plans he has for me, and I'm sure they're totally awesome, I just want to know what they are, when they'll happen, and what I need to wear. (deep breath.... pause)
I want the volume to be turned up, I just don't know what station I want to listen to.

Yours truly.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Clint said...

wow and al this time i thought you were living the perfect life.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

you're working too hard. you need to just "be".

8:02 PM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

okay, you're right....

9:32 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

oh..girl..believe me I have wanted some clues on what the heck the plans are but alas He's greater than I and shows me in good time..
Let me just say, my little deviant sidekick, whatever you do whether its drive a trash truck or run the country you will bring love and joy to it!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

I love you Bev!!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

everybody loves Bev - she is so dadgum loveable!!!

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home