Thursday, June 08, 2006

Prayers Please

Okay you all, I auditioned today for the slot at Hendrick Health Club, and it sounds like I've got it.... So, next weekend is going to kick my booty. Training and learning the program. I need prayers for endurance and confidence. We have to memorize combinations at night and come back the next day and lead them... I've always been good following someone, but to be totally solo, I need some help. I think it's just a mental thing, but it needs to go away!! So, please be praying for me as I take this leap with a new job (of course I'll still be at ACU too) I hope that God uses this to open new doors for me, that I never even knew were there to open!

5 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

You're going to be awesome!! Relax and have fun with it! Enjoy yourself!! I'm so proud of you.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

and one and two and three and... it's not that difficult:)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh wonderful! I darken the doors of the health club every so often. What classes will you be teaching? I'm there!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

you're a silly billy...okay, I wanted to come get TJ to see my pelican this week but it like went away..this morning I went to have some quiet time and there was Fred the pelican..so I have to get with TJ this week!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kate Eason said...

Hey Katie, It'll be the new Body Jam class (body Jam is a Hip-Hop dance workout, and NO you don't have to be a dancer to do it, it's SOOOO fun!!!) we don't launch it until August. When I find out which classes I'm teaching I'll let you know. Once I start it'll probably be different from week to week, so I'll post it on my blog when I'm teaching.... It would be so fun to have you there!!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home