Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am Woman, Hear Me Roar!!!

Since I have a free membership at Hendrick now, I figured I should take advantage of it and start working out!!
Well yesterday I tried their Body Combat Class..... Woah Baby!!!! I beat up some serious inner demons!! Seriously, I was in tears at the end of class, it was intense.... I am so excited to start being a part of people improving themselves! When you start working out your body, something inside makes you feel powerful, a power you don't fully understand. You get in the zone, you make yourself push harder, breathe deeper, concentrate..... I'm really starting to get into this fitness thing.... I can't wait to do it again today!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

Geez, girl. You make me feel lazy. And you're scaring me! Just kidding. I'm glad you're onto that fitness thing too. You go girl.

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home