My Big Girl!
Here's the Birthday Girl!! Yesterday was a great day, her birthday started at 6:20 a.m. when she woke up for her morning feeding. Since she was born at 6:55 a.m. As I was rocking her, I could remember so clearly what had been going on at that moment one year ago. She is so precious, I am so thankful to God that he blessed me with this precious angel!

4 Comments:
I clearly remember you and Geoff visiting at the Hospital... I love that you have been there for so many of our family memories!
aawwwwwwwwwww!...what an amazing mom!!
I need to swing by for another visit!!
I clearly remember it too - Travis was in the bed and you were sitting on your ball. We're still not over that sight! You were amazing then and you're still amazing now - one year later. You are a great mom, Kate.
Awe shucks.... thanks :)
I forgot about Travis being in the bed LOL!!!!
And Bev, you do need to swing on by!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home