I'm a 25 year old mother of two, a college graduate and an employee. I love my husband and I have faith in a being greater than I. The world does not revolve around me, but sometimes I wish it would.
Well, my blog seems to be okay. I did change the comments to only registered users though.... no more anonamous people. I had a weirdo posting all these anonymous comments. Oh well...
hey girl - hopefully that will get them to stop. I can't believe we're going out of town this weekend. bummer. double bummer we're going to colorado. say a prayer for me please.
6 Comments:
hey girl - hopefully that will get them to stop. I can't believe we're going out of town this weekend. bummer. double bummer we're going to colorado. say a prayer for me please.
You want some prayer?? A prayer, you're gettin!!
I hope you guys have a fantastic, relaxing time... Wish I could go!
Love you~
Thanks girlfriend! Don't have too much fun on Sunday without me - you Beverly and possibly Lynette. I mean it. Don't.
show us your guns
Anonymous commenters always make me cringe. Luckily I haven't had any creeps thus far!
ya know, some of us still check this thing. just thought you might want to know!
Post a Comment
<< Home